“With 20 years’ experience running Cards & Payments Asia and the E-Commerce Show Asia conferences in Singapore, we are excited to announce the launch of both events in Manila. The Philippines market is going through a phenomenal period of growth, and the opportunities facing the payments and e-commerce markets are vast. We are looking forward to this event becoming a key driver of growth for both these industries.”
This is how Terrapinn Pte Ltd’s Managing Director Sharon Roessen explained why the Cards & Payments Philippines and the E-Commerce Show Philippines are happening on September 2 and 3, 2015. The events will be held at SMX Convention Center in Manila. This is will be the premier meeting place for the entire payments and e-commerce ecosystems from across the country.
Some of the critical payment infrastructure challenges facing the market, taking a deep dive into the future of e-money, digital payments, crypto-currency, compliance and cash handling will be addressed during the Cards & Payments Philippines 2015.
The E-Commerce Show Philippines 2015, on the other hand, will bring together leading e-commerce companies, to learn from e-commerce leaders on best practice customer acquisition & retention, logistical challenges, marketplace disruption and more.
Some of the leading solution providers in payments and e-commerce are excited about this event and in full support. Providers such as:
- SM Lifestyle and Entertainment who will be showcasing their revolutionary e-Plus! Tap to pay system
- Smart e-Money who will be presenting PayMaya, the first non-bank in Asia to be awarded a Visa issuing and acquiring principal license
- Voyager Innovation who will be featuring Takatack, the largest online ecommerce store in the Philippines, and TackThis, which provides online entrepreneurs a storefront where they can post and showcase their product inventories
- SMK-Logomotion, Wirecard, Ziaplex and HPS, who over both days of the conference will be demonstrating their expertise and helping our attendees to drive their business forward.
Also, industry leaders will be sharing their valuable insights about the industry during the event. Expect to hear from;
- Undersecretary Prudencio M. Reyes Jr., Department of Trade and Industry
- Inanc Balci, CEO, Lazada Philippines
- Paulo Campos, CEO, Zalora Philippines
- Raymond Estioko, Deputy Director, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Orlando Vea, Co-Founder, Smart Communications
- Xavier Marzan, President & CEO, G-Xchange, Inc, Globe Telecom
- John Owens, Chief of Party, E-PESO
- Randy Montesa, Head, Card and Electronic Banking Group, Land Bank of the Philippines
- Reese Fernandez-Ruiz, President & Co-Founder, Rags2Riches
- Rafael Danilo Reynante, Chief Compliance Officer, Development Bank of the Philippines
So if you’re one who’s interested to learn from the leading resource persons and companies in the e-commerce and card payments industries, this event is not to be missed.
Here are other details of the events:
Cards & Payments Philippines and E-Commerce Show Philippines
Date: 02 - 03 September 2015
Exhibition opening hours: 10am – 6pm (02 September 2015), 10am – 5pm (03 September 2015)
Venue: SMX Convention Center, Function room 1 & 2
Website: www.terrapinn.com/cardsphil | www.terrapinn.com/ecommercephil
For inquiries, you may connect with:
Tel: +65 6322 2708
Terrapinn is a business media company. Its products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications. For more information, please visit www.terrapinn.com.